The new paradigm for semiconductor quality control.
This white paper on system-level testing for semiconductors. Covering the history and trends of system-level test for semiconductors, this solution brief discusses:
- The increasing complexities of testing advanced semiconductor integrated devices across a span of applications: automotive, mobile computing, wearables, and more;
- Semiconductor trends driving necessary shifts in testing methodologies including SiP, SoC, 3D FINFETs, heterogeneous components, and others;
- The true costs of test escapes;
- How to close the gap in production level test;
- New paradigms for creating cost-effective, 100% test coverage strategies to prevent expensive failures and recalls.
To read more, click here.